MPN is proud to be a partnered affiliate with NordVPN. We believe in being able to browse the internet securely, so when offered the opportunity to work with NordVPN we jumped right on board. Usually people have questions when talking about VPN features. This article is designed to answer some of the more basic questions for people questioning whether or not a VPN is essential for them.
NordVPN is essential to online life
- NordVPN gives safe access to streams and other content from around the world.
- By shielding their IP addresses, NordVPN protects users’ privacy and virtual location.
- We secure online traffic through encryption, making it hard to spy on or hijack data.
- Available on all major operating systems, including smart TVs and routers.
- Our Threat Protection feature blocks malware, ads, malicious sites, and trackers.
NordVPN is trusted by independent experts
- PCMag: “Excellent”, Editors’ Choice VPN for two years in a row.
- Forbes: Best VPN Overall.
- WIRED: Best VPN Product for general use, highlighting speed and streaming.
- TechAdvisor: Best VPN overall of 2020, the only product to score a perfect 5/5.
- Comparitech: #1 compared to others for speed, streaming, servers, and security.
Check out this video to learn more about NordVPN and how a VPN works.
NordVPN is completely safe to use
- Based in Panama, meaning they can legally protect their users’ privacy.
- They use diskless servers, which store no data or configurations on-site.
- Constantly upgrading their servers for speed and security.
Best of all? There is no risk to buying NordVPN.
NordVPN offers a simple 30-day money-back guarantee — all first-time buyers can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. They accept all major payment methods, including cryptocurrencies.
Learn more or sign up for NordVPN’s service using our partnership rate: http://nordvpn.org/mpn